The mission of the IFAC Foundation, as a not-for-profit foundation, is:
to acquire, manage and distribute resources to further the scientific goals of IFAC
To this end, the IFAC Foundation:
- solicits donations and grants from individuals and organizations worldwide.
- disperses funds to support worthy projects that have significant impacts and are consistent with the aims of IFAC and its worldwide activity but that would not usually be supported from IFAC budget
- supports an appropriate range of worthy projects
- purposes to be widely recognized for supporting valuable, successfully executed programs that have strong positive outcomes supportive of IFAC aims
- strives to be among the primary foundations selected as for support by potential donors, worldwide
Some information about the IFAC Foundation can be download from the attached (draft) leaflet.