IFAC Foundation Board of Trustees (IFBT): Current Members
There are a number of Experts collaborating with the IFBT:
- Ian Craig (ZA)
- Stephen Kahne (US)
- Vladimir Kucera (CZ)
- Wook Kwon (KO)
- Iven Mareels (AU)
- Janan Zaytoon (FR)
Liaison to IFAC Council is handled by Shinji Hara (JP)
You can approach any of them to get a personal viewpoint about the goals, activities and donation options within the IFAC Foundation.
The IFBT tasks are, among others, to:
- regulation regarding authority to sign / power of attorney for the Foundation
- appointment of the Foundation Board and Office of Revision
- define the IFAC Foundation guidelines
- specification and amendments to the by-laws
- approve the annual report to the IFAC Council
- ascertain the correct utilization of the funds.
IFAC Foundation Committee
To serve as a liason with the IFAC Foundation, IFAC has created an IFAC Foundation Committee. It is denoted as the IFAC Foundation Board of Directors.
- It is composed of up to nine members: The IFAC President, Immediate Past President and Treasurer are members ex-officio, and there are up to six appointed members.
- The appointed IFBT members can serve a maximum of three triennia, being renewed at most by half.
- They are appointed by the IFAC Council based on the recommendation of the outgoing IFBT.
- Members of the IFB will serve as Experts supporting the activities of the IFAC Foundation